- More than 30 years experience as a Realtor in this area.
- Involved in organized real estate for most of those years, serving on committes for Discipline, Arbitration, Professional Standards, and Bylaws.
- Past President of the Kawartha Lakes Real Estate Association.
- Background in teaching and Dairy Farming.
- Specializing in rural residential, farms and cottages.
- Working extensively in the City of Peterborough and the Town of Lindsay.
- Experienced in Financial Institution sales and Corporate Relocations.
Education: Toronto Teacher's College, elementary school certificate Sir Sandford Fleming college, visual arts certificate.
Specialty: Recreational Vacation/Second Lot/Land Retirement Farm & Ranch Residential, rural and urban.
Awards: Senior Real Estate Specialist
Area Covered: Kawartha Lakes, Balsam, Cameron, Sturgeon, Pigeon, Four Mile, Shadow, Scugog, Mitchell, Canal Lakes, Buckhorn, Sandy, Lovesick, Chemong, Catchacoma and Rice Lakes, Bobcaygeon, Fenelon Falls, Bridgenorth, Lakefield, Millbrook, Bethany, Oakwood, Little Britain, Janetville, Manilla, Woodville. and the Otonabee Basin